Sunday 8 January 2012

New Spring Mini Catalogue and some samples

The Spring 2012 Stampin’ Up! UK mini catalogue launched this week and I have to tell you that it is truly fabulous !

Stampin up UK mini catalogue

It is full of beautiful stamps, punches and papers and launches the wonderful Simply Adorned jewellery line which includes chains, crowns, keys and sparkly baubles and charms too.

Now you can view the Spring 2012 Stampin’ Up! UK mini catalogue online by clicking on the picture below.

Stampin' Up! UK mini catalogue

Or if you would like to download your very own copy of the 2012 Spring Stampin’ Up! UK mini catalogue please click on the link here. It will show you a pdf copy for you to save.

If you see anything you would like to order please contact me.

Here are some sample cards I made in the last few days.

This card was made using the Charmed stamp set. I stamped the background using Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip. I have used the Lace Ribbon Border punch and Victoria Crochet Trim. The torn paper is from a new paper pack that will be available in the Sale-A-Bration which starts towards the end of January. The Best Wishes sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set from the main 2011/2012 catalogue.

This next card is also using paper from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue. The main stamp is called Liebe, Love, Amour and is perfect for Valentines cards. I stamped it 4 times (twice in Real Red and twice in Crumb Cake. I then used the Spring Mini 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch to cut it out and then cut the other layers manually and layered them up. I have used the Eyelet Border punch on the edges of the red card and the white card. The hearts are stamped from the Tiny Tags stamp set from 2011/2012 main catalogue. I have used the Victoria Crochet Trim again. The Happy Birthday Wishes sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set from the main 2011/2012 catalogue. I used the Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches to cut and mount the sentiment.

This next card is using my favourite stamp set from the Spring Mini called You Are Loved. Such a versatile stamp set. The paper is from the Hostess set called Cheerful Treat. I stamped the heart and sentiment in Melon Mambo ink and put various sized gems on the two images. I used the Decorative Label and Lace Ribbon Border punch from the main catalogue.
This next card (haven't I been busy?) uses the You Are Loved stamp set again. I have stamped Pretty In Pink ink on the same colour card. The mini hearts are from Tiny Tags and the mini flowers and the floral postage stamp are from Fresh Vintage which is a stamp set in the Sale-A-Bration. I used the Postage Stamp punch from the Spring Mini catalogue and the
Decorative Label and Lace Ribbon Border punch from the main catalogue.
This is my favourite card is based on a card I saw on my up-line Jo's blog. It uses the You Are Loved stamp set again.I stamped the flowers using
Pretty In Pink ink on the same colour card. The Love sentiment is stamped in Melon Mambo with the background tag stamped in Chocolate chip. I have punched the white card using the Eyelet Border Punch. The So Very Much sentiment is from another Sale-A-Bration stamp set called Outlined Occasions. The spotty paper is from the Brights Collection Patterns Designer paper pack.
This next card uses the Aviary stamp set from the main catalogue. The branches are made from using the Bird Builder punch. I have also used the Tiny Tags stamp set for the orange tag and love sentiment. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Elementary Elegance stamp set which is only available as part of Sale-A-Bration. The orange paper is from Brights Collection Patterns Designer paper pack.


This very last card is made using the Create A Cupcake stamp set from the Spring Mini catalogue. The stamp set has a coordinating punch. The Celebrate sentiment uses the Sale-A-Bration stamp set called Outlined Occasions. All the papers are from the Hostess set called Cheerful Treat.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Blimey Claire, you have been a busy bee. All of them are fantastic!

    See you next week.
    J x

    ReplyDelete