Friday 21 October 2011

Ordering Made Easy

The Stampin' Up products are fantastic - why do you think I became a demonstrator?

The stamps, punches and tools are of the best quality and the papers, inks, ribbons etc are all colour coordinated which really helps with the difficult decisions of what goes with what.

On the right hand side of my blog, there is a link to the latest Stampin' Up catalogue. Click on this and the catalogue will open. It is a fantastic book packed with loads of products and some brilliant ideas and inspiration of what you can make.

Write down the details of any products that you would like to order - preferably with page numbers, product codes and descriptions where applicable. Then just send me an email with your shopping list and contact/address details.

I will then send you an email with the total amount pay which will include the standard postage charge of £4.95. I will then also confirm payment methods with you. Once you've paid I will place your order.

Why not club together with a friend and place one order to save on postage! Note, only one parcel will be delivered to one postal address.

I will e-mail you when your order is placed, and again to let you know you package of scrumminess is on it's way!

Then you can stalk your driveway for the delivery which should take about 5 days - enjoy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment